bare board loading station
The DSL-50 is a (Drop Style) destacking PCB line loader that can hold up to 80 PCBs. This system provides an intelligent pathway between machines via SMEMA interface and uses several PLC timers to track PCB progress and machine sequence. Both "Load" and "Pass" modes are available. A hand crank is used to adjust rail width. Roller wheels and leveling feet allow for quick integration into the line.
- Programmable Logic Controller.
- Single drive conveyor (Load / Pass modes).
- Adjustable for PCB thickness.
- Transport speed (180mm/sec - Fixed) – (variable speed optional).
- Dual E-Stops (Optional)and master On / Off switch .
- Hand crank for width adjust.
- Automatic width adjust (optional).
- Full safety cover enclosure with ESD safe windows.
- "Left to Right" process flow, front fixed rail (standard).
- "Right to Left" process flow – front fixed rail (optional).
- ESD grounding receptacle (optional) & audible alarm.
- Roller wheels allowing for easy movement.
- Powder coated vanity panels, “PROMATION White" or "Light Gray”.
- Conforms to SMEMA spec. 1.2 / NFPA 79
- Includes two standard SMEMA cables.