PROMATION's LM-100 Series Laser Marking System deploys the latest technology for high speed marking. The LM-100 utilizes a Panasonic LP-410 CO2 Laser Head mounted to the rear of the work cell allowing for high accuracy marking.. This PC/PLC based system deploys the latest software technologies making program set-up and mark validation easy. The MEMS up-grade adds network capability with custom programming available.
- High accuracy servo controlled motion gantry (X~Y Axis). Programmable Z for focal.
- Maximized Laser/Cable reliability - fixed position Laser Head..
- High speed conveyor system (variable speed up to 200 mm/sec). Auto Width
- Marking Data: Text, 1D/ 2D bar codes, Text, Graphics, Numbers, Date/Time, Numeric sequencing, and more.
- CO2 laser life estimate: 20,000 working hours.
- Laser compliant work cell with sliding safety doors.and laser compliant glass.shroud
- Efficient air cooled system – no plumbing required.
- Internal fume extraction and ionized air knife.
- Optional internal Flip
Power Supply: 220V +/- 5V (50/60 Hz) 1 Phase.
Power Consumption: 2,000 watts (10W laser)
Air Supply: 72 PSI (5 bars) with 8 mm coupling.
Display: 17 inch LCD Monitor.
Human Interface: Keyboard / Mouse.
Programming: Windows based PC.
Machine Configuration: In-line / SMEMA.
Laser Head: CO2 Laser ~ 10W or 30W
Machine Dimensions (Y Version): 1080 mm L x 1520 mm D x 1520 mm H
Weight: 750 Kg (1653 Lbs.)
PCB Handling Capability:
Y Version 440 mm L x 330 mm W
X Version 530 mm L x 460 mm W
Pass Line Height(s) 950 mm +/- 25 mm
Conveyor Width Adjustment: Automatic.
Component Clearance: Top Side 40 mm / Bottom Side 25 m
- Fiducial Recognition / Dynamic Alignment
- Internal Flipper – For two sided marking
- 900 mm pass line +/- 25 mm
- MEMS network up-grade
- Custom programming
- Custom network interface
Laser Head specifications
Wave Length (nm)
Output Power (W)
Max. Marking Speed/Line
Scan Speed (max)
Marking Area (mm x mm)
110 x 110
Laser Electrical Req. 110~120V / 200~240V AC +/= 10% 50~60Hz Cooling Type Air-cooled