Our CGC-80C and TGC-80 series passageway conveyors are used to provide an open pathway through the production line. The conveyor shuttle “extends to deliver” PCBs across the pathway. PCBs are transported on 3mm ESD edge belts. These units provide an intelligent pathway between machines / processes via SMEMA interface and uses PLC timers to track PCB progress. A hand crank is used to adjust rail width. The servo drive allows users to set the perfect extension speed as well as program the distance the conveyor shuttle travels. The maximum standard opening is 800mm but other custom lengths can also be built. Roller wheels and leveling feet allow for quick integration into the line.
- Right to left process flow – front fixed rail (optional).
- Look across safety sensing (3 locations).
- Accidental Bump Bar with Auto Retraction.
- ESD grounding receptacle (Optional)& audible alarm.
- Roller wheels allowing for easy movement.
- Powder coated vanity panels, “PROMATION White" or "Light Gray”.
- Conforms to SMEMA spec. 1.2 / NFPA 79
- Includes two standard SMEMA cables.
- Programmable Logic Controller.
- Servo drive for programmable extension distance, extension speed and retraction speed. (800 mm or 900 mm openings) .
- LCD touch panel Interface.
- Dual E-Stops (Optional)and master On / Off switch.
- Retractable hand crank for width adjustment. .
- Automatic width adjustment (optional).
- Left to right process flow – front fixed rail (standard).