- Automatic Solder Drilling and Rolling.
- On-board Parameter/Recipe Storage.
- Reduces Soldering Defects
- Adjustable Solder Wire Feed Speed.
- Solder Drilling Gears can be replaced or switched based upon solder wire diameter.
Solder Drill and re-spool station
Great for any soldering environment, the Quick 300A Solder Drill and Re-Spool Station is ideal for anyone interested in optimizing their soldering process. The system is designed to accept a common/standard solder spool and feed the solder wire through a toothed gear set. The system works to gently perforate the solder wire which allows for better out-gassing of the inner flux-core, while re-spooling the solder wire onto a new spool.
This system is design to eliminate and reduce soldering defects such as: Solder Ball, Solder Splash, and Flux Splatter defects.
Display: Binary Display
Power Consumption: 50W
Motor: Stepper Motor
Feeding Speed: 1 mm/s ~ 50mm/s
Gear Diameters Available: 0.8mm / 1.0mm / 1.2mm