The VL-60 is a high capacity PCB line loader that can hold up to 160 PCBs. This vacuum lift system provides an intelligent pathway between machines via SMEMA interface and uses several PLC timers to track PCB progress and machine sequence. This fully enclosed system provides spacious, open access for PCB loading. Both "Load" and "Pass" modes are available. Individual ON~OFF values are used for each vacuum cup allowing for easy use for lifting small to large PCBs. A hand crank is used to adjust rail width. Roller wheels and leveling feet allow for quick integration into the line.
- Programmable Logic Controller.
- Single drive configuration (with rail separation).
- Transport speed (180mm/sec Fixed) – Variable speed optional.
- Dual E-Stops and master On / Off switch.
- Hand crank for width adjust.
- Automatic width adjustment (optional).
- Full safety cover enclosure with ESD safe windows.
- Roller wheels allowing for easy movement.
- "Left to Right" process flow, front fixed rail (standard).
- Right to left process flow – front fixed rail (optional).
- ESD grounding receptacle & audible alarm.
- Powder coated vanity panels, “PROMATION White" or "Light Gray”.
- Conforms to SMEMA spec. 1.2 / NFPA 79
- Includes two standard SMEMA cables.
- Independent vacuum cup control* (On~Off)
- PCB counter.