PROMATION offers two type of wave loaders. The WIC-60 is an angled conveyor that feeds the wave and the DTF-80 is an automatic wave loading system that accepts PCBs from an edge rail. The loading system then drops, tilts, and feeds the wave fingers. The standard version uses 3mm ESD edge belts to transfer PCBs. Our HD Series is for pallet transfer and uses our heavy duty ESD timing belts. Pallets are still transferred on 3mm edge however the HD belts have a greater durability for heavier weighted pallets.
- “Left to Right” process flow – front fixed rail (standard).
- "Right to Left" process flow (optional).
- ESD grounding receptacle & audible alarm.
- Roller wheels allowing for easy movement.
- Powder coated vanity panels, “PROMATION White" or "Light Gray”.
- Conforms to SMEMA spec. 1.2 / NFPA 79
- Includes two standard SMEMA cables.
- Programmable Logic Controller.
- Customer must provide wave entrance height & angle details*
- Single drive configuration (standard edge or timing belt).
- Variable speed control.
- Dual E-Stops and master On / Off switch.
- Auto Wave Loader offers motorized carriage movement (up and down)(angle).