PROMATION ‘s FC-50 flip stations are offered for standard flipping of PCBs during two sided production and bi-directional process flow when two sided marking or coating is required. These systems use dual inverted 3mm ESD edge rails to secure product during the flip cycle. This unit provides an intelligent pathway between machines / processes via SMEMA interface and uses PLC timers to track PCB progress.
The bi-directional system can use either manual selection or fully integrated SMEMA for automatic control over the hand back sequence. A hand crank is used to adjust rail width. Roller wheels and leveling feet allow for quick integration into the line.
- Left to right process flow – front fixed rail (standard).
- Right to left process flow – front fixed rail (optional).
- ESD grounding receptacle & audible alarm.
- Roller wheels allowing for easy movement.
- Powder coated vanity panels, “PROMATION White" or "Light Gray”.
- Conforms to SMEMA spec. 1.2 / NFPA 79
- Includes two standard SMEMA cables.
- Bi-directional control (optional).
- Programmable Logic Controller.
- LCD touch panel interface (optional).
- Automatic width control (optional).
- Single drive configuration (with inverted rail sets).
- Fixed belt speed (180mm/sec) – variable speed (optional).
- Dual E-Stops and master On / Off switch.
- Hand crank for width adjust.