Our CWT Series turn stations may be used to transfer PCBs around a corner for continuous flow in production or the JTS-50 can sort Good and NG PCBs after AOI. “Good” PCBs pass through and "NG" PCBs are re-routed to the front or rear of the line. Junction type turns are also available. Each system provides an intelligent pathway between machines / processes via SMEMA interface and uses PLC timers to track PCB progress. Systems are built for CW, CCW, Junction, and pass/fail sort configurations. A hand crank is used to adjust rail width. Roller wheels and leveling feet allow for quick integration into the line.
- Programmable Logic Controller.
- "Sorting" SMEMA for Post AOI and Junction configurations available (optional).
- Single drive configuration (shuttle and turn movement).
- Transport speed (180mm/sec) fixed.
- Dual E-Stops (Optional)and master On / Off switch.
- Retractable hand crank for width adjustment.
- Clock-wise, counter clock-wise, and sort configurations available.
- Conforms to SMEMA spec. 1.2 / NFPA 79
- “Left to right” process flow – front fixed rail (standard).
- “Right to left” process flow – front fixed rail (optional).
- ESD grounding receptacle (Optional)& audible alarm.
- Roller wheels allowing for easy movement and rubber bottom leveling feet.
- Powder coated vanity panels, “PROMATION White" or "Light Gray” .
- Includes two standard SMEMA cables.
- Automatic Width control (optional).