Hand Assembly work station
PROMATION ‘s slide line work stations are great for hand placing components, mounting odd form components, inspecting solder and/or conducting rework. Our Signature frictionless steel roller chain allows product to glide effortlessly during the assembly/transfer process. Available in both power and non-power transfer, these work stations can be used to directly feed a reflow oven or wave.
- Programmable Logic Controller.
- Signature 06b frictionless steel roller chain.
- Bright overhead lighting with master On / Off switch.
- Adjustable rear parts tray.
- Retractable hand crank for width adjustment.
- Improved ergonomic design with low profile front for operator comfort / reach.
- “Left to right” process flow – front fixed rail (powered version).
- Bi-directional flow – front fixed rail (non-powered version).
- Operator ESD grounding ports & operator foot rests.
- Roller wheels allowing for easy movement.
- Powder coated vanity panels, “PROMATION White" or "Light gray”
- Conforms to SMEMA spec. 1.2 / NFPA 79
Product Handling Capability:
Edge contact / clearance: 0.118” (3 mm) 4.5 mm overall PCB Length: 3” – 20” (75 mm – 508 mm)
PCB Thickness: 0.5 mm ~ 4.4 mm PCB Width: 2” – 18” (50 mm – 458 mm)
Above board clearance: 1.50” (40 mm)
Below board clearance: 1.50” (40 mm) Available Lengths: 1 operator / 1 meter
- “Go PRO” LCD Touch Panel Interface with Automatic Width Adjust.
- LCD Instructional Display Articulating Arm Mounts.
- Variable Speed (Powered Version).
- Additional parts storage (Articulating Arm with Bin Panel).
- Document holders.